View Single Post
Old 24-10-2012, 17:28
KatManDooo
Forum Member

The case files stated the mother in question's evidence was actually hilarious. But due to the severity of the accusation it was taken seriously as we'd expect. The media didn't even report the trial properly. I think he was probably asexual and innocent too. He wasn't ever a real sexual person IMO. He was a very special person. If he did it, he'd go down, there surely would be enough evidence. Jordy Chandler even said his father lied, and the kids whose mother sued him said they had meetings about what to say. In court the kids stories were different and varied upon cross examination. It makes perfect sense. Pay someone off to shut up. But they got greedy and wanted more. He had a decent legal team, (I do law at uni) I've seen the amount of uk only files against the media here. It is collosal. I was shocked, (they're all for libel mostly) at the amount. There was a comment made by the father of Jordy saying :' I hate MJ, I'm gonna get that ******'. It's clear he did it out of pure hate.

Jimmy on the other hand...well, he just abused his position. And used charity to cover it up and to get closer to kids.
Jordan never said that his father lied. That in itself is a lie. As for the comments from Evan Chandler, are you aware that the tape from where those comments came was heavily censored and pieced together by Anthony Pellicano, one of Michael Jackson's henchmen?

As for the kids stories wavering on the stand, yes they did, but I think that yours and mine might do too if we were faced with one of the US's best lawyers and his ability to put you under pressure. He was just a little boy recovering from cancer. Even if MJ didn't sexually abuse him (we will never know with certainty) there is no doubt that he physically abused him by plying his recovering body with alcohol. Those are not the actions of a loving and protective adult.
KatManDooo is offline   Reply With Quote