View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012, 15:54
nicmars
Forum Member

Where did I say she was their only inspriation? I never. I said she clearly inspired them all which they admit. Even Christina..... google is your friend. So why you have gone all defensive I don't know. Its not a case of ''so and so inspired someone first'' yadda yadda. Its about overall influence. We aren't in the playground.

As for Gaga copying Grace Jones and Bowie. Yes she has and it lead to Grace Jones bad mouthing her. Hoever you have to be deluded if you cannot see the impact Madonna had on Gaga. When she performed Born This Way at the Grammys , people questioned if the song and the performance was a Madonna homage and tribute. That detrailed the whole BTW era for Gaga as the comparison wouldn't leave her. So don't make out its only Madonna fans saying it when it was everyone.

Ne-Yo among others called Beyonce out in public.
Where have I gone defensive?!!

I never said Madonna hasn't inspired Gaga. I just related to what you said, when you mentioned that Britney and the other girls admitted Madonna's inspiration where Gaga never did and only made it look like her own. Lady Gaga said in many interviews that Madonna is one of her inspirations but Madonna's fans turn a blind eye on this and call it stealing!!! The only answer to this is Madonna's fans being threatened by Gaga's success.

The Ne-yo thing is boring and over hyped now. He came out in many interviews and said that he GAVE her the credits because his version of Irreplaceable is totally different to Beyonce's one.