View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 16:07
twingle
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 15,629
They are NOT dating at all because if they were Simon Cowell with his pal Max Clifford would be making sure that there were zero stories like this in the press. Cowell is the master of cover up and this is far too in your face. So its not happening despite what people would like to think.
I am 99% with you The other 1% well just in case I am wrong
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote