View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 12:10
Azura's Star
Forum Member

This kind of annoys me. The constant references to Katie Prices behaviour. Yes she is everything you have said and more. Yes most people felt incredibly sorry for him in their lasts series as another poster points out. If he had maintained that early dignity and gone off to lead his life quietly and raise his children the same way he would probably have retained that sympathy.

He didn't though he turned up everywhere including at the opening of an envelope giving us big bambi eyes and constantly referring to how he couldn't refer to the reason behind his break up

He still acts as the victim and that is galling when he is every bit as manipulative and crass as she is. His every utterance is about something to do with selling himself, his perfume his records his concert tickets his clothing and his music Oh and last but not least his love for his children.

He is in my opinion a terrible father, utterly insular and a master manipulator of the few fans he has left. None of which has anything to do with Katie Price.
This sums it up perfectly.
I should just warn you though,that if previous threads are anything to go by,the few remaining PA "fans" will be quoting your post with the words "well he learned from the best" underneath.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote