View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 12:54
Starry Eyed
Inactive Member

What annoys me the most is how he goes on about he does all this for his kids. No you don't it's all about you and always has been. I read last weeks comments in his column about getting his fans to buy his album and sign along. There were further comments about how fit the male dancers but not to worry as the spotlight was still on him! and then a further comment on Junior wanting to get on the stage and Peter states something along the lines of its not his show, its mine.

What a great role model, make sure you kids know it's all about you. If he was genuinely doing this for his children he would have stopped by now. He reached his sell by date a long time ago and the country has run out of sympathy for him. If he didn't pimp out his kids what interest would there be? Zero. He is rather creepy in his desperation to stay in the limelight. Finally if you or your management are reading this please stop dressing like a boy band member from 1986. You're what 40 now? it's embarrassing.
Excellent post. You are spot on.

What makes me uncomfortable about the kids being used in his shows is why would grown adults tune in JUST to watch them. You have to wonder, and PA should too but is obviously too terminally clueless to consider the negative side to having his children in the limelight. All he'll think about is how he can continue using them to prop up his own fame. Pathetic man.
Starry Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote