View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 17:00
dorahall
Inactive Member

They are not well liked in Great Harwood at all. We were there for a funeral and the wake was held in a pub on their road. That's where I was told about their daily drives to the pie shop. Apparently they act as though they are A listers and anybody that doesn't treat them as such is just jealous.

I'm gutted that I never saw their televisual treats, but each time I go to Great Harwood I hope for a glimpse of them. So far no joy.
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest The Chawners genuinely believe they are proper, bona fide celebrities, and anyone who says anything otherwise, is merely jealous of their humongous fame.

Emma Chawner once tweeted that one of the downsides to being famous, was having a person pretending to be her on twitter - I think the pretender called herself @EmmaChawner, whereas the real Emma Chawner called herself @emmaxfactor The pretender could also spell, and wrote coherent, literate sentences of 140 words, whereas Emma's tweets consist of "hi how ru *insert famous person's name* lv em" to every a, b, c and z lister on the planet.
dorahall is offline   Reply With Quote