View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 12:57
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Your basing whether or not young children have been affected by a stream of men moving in and out thier lives, on how they appear in short clips from an EDITED TV show?

That is more than naive.

I never said it is up to me how she raises her children, I just agreed with Jason and other posters that it cannot be good for them. Nobody is suggesting she should behave like a nun, there is no need to be so extreme!
Most people do however acknowledge that when you have kids, you have to put their welfare above your own.

I don't actually have a problem with KP. I much prefer her to Pete and the strongest emotion I feel for Katie is pity. I don't agree with other posters that she is doing this for attention and money, I think she is very lonely and desperate to be loved.
I think that your last sentence is half-right and half-wrong.
I DO feel a bit sorry for her-for all her bravado and gobbiness, I get the impression she is a deeply insecure,miserable woman.
I actually think that she IS doing this for attention,but I agree with you that she is lonely and desperate to be loved. Unfortunately,her taste in men is so bloody awful that I don't think that any of them are equipped to give her the love she appears to crave.

It is interesting that so many people are coming out with the line about "five engagements and two marriages by the age of 34" , when Kate Winslet,who is only a couple of years older than KP is ALREADY on her 3rd marriage,and doesn't seem to be attracting anywhere near the same level of vitriol for exposing HER children to a "procession of men".
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote