View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 13:04
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I think that your last sentence is half-right and half-wrong.
I DO feel a bit sorry for her-for all her bravado and gobbiness, I get the impression she is a deeply insecure,miserable woman.
I actually think that she IS doing this for attention,but I agree with you that she is lonely and desperate to be loved. Unfortunately,her taste in men is so bloody awful that I don't think that any of them are equipped to give her the love she appears to crave.

It is interesting that so many people are coming out with the line about "five engagements and two marriages by the age of 34" , when Kate Winslet,who is only a couple of years older than KP is ALREADY on her 3rd marriage,and doesn't seem to be attracting anywhere near the same level of vitriol for exposing HER children to a "procession of men".

Kate Winslet (who speaking honestly, I find frightfully smug) is a respected actress who has a private life and doesn't sell every last fart to the trash mags. She does not feature her kids in photo shoots or TV shows (as far as I'm aware) and generally keeps herself to herself. She is not a car crash a la Pwicceeeey.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote