View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 10:06
i4u
Forum Member

I'm confused.

As much as marrying someone after six weeks or so is a dumb thing to do, surely this new husband was living in the home prior to him signing a little bit of paper. Why does being married change it for their (Peter and Katie's) kids? Why didn't he moan about it six weeks ago? I'm not sticking up for the woman, she's a disaster zone, but how does it help Princess to suddenly be the focus for this and be on the front of the cheap glossies? At the VERY least, Katie put a stop to that. I mean... who is the bad parent here? The one who is a little too dependent on marriage and love and all the ideals, or the one who makes money pimping his kids out to paparazzi?
Peter has also had a fair share of females in his and his children's lives since his split with his former wife, the only thing he hasn't done is marry them.

If both parents have custody of the children would not both parents thave to agree to exploit their children in the way they do, could both parents have a financial agreement re the children?

I think one of thye most shocking things was in one of those mockumentries about in which Peter Andre said Katie Price had the 'image rights' to Harvey. It demonstrated what both parents primary concern was and is.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote