View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 10:32
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Yes, he was stupid to marry her, but she convinced him Jordan & Katie were 2 different things. One was just work. He said from the jungle he didn't like the Jordan side, but married her for the Katie side. The Katie act lasted a few years, then out came Jordan. He was an idiot to marry her, but realised so and left her. What more could he do without a tardis?

Are we not allowed to criticise our ex's because we were stupid enough to have a relationship with them at one time?:rolleyes:

Where did I say that?

& what's with the rolling eyes?

You made the point that it was nonsense that he 'knew how she lives her life' and I pointed out that it was far from nonsense.

Quite aside from the Katie/Jordan 'split personality' - anyone with an ounce of sense could see they were one and the same.

It always amuses me when people make PA out to be some sort of beatific saint who was so in love he completely failed to realise his ex was a skank and who is such a naive innocent always believing the best in people...

Then you see him dry humping KP on screen, acting like a dog on heat and suddenly history rewrites itself....
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote