View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 10:37
Pashulty
Forum Member

Amazing show last night... eek eek... Still a bit hyper...

I have done my full review on the Pasha thread. Might not be to everyone's liking. There has been loads of mention of Fern/Artem and Louis and James banter in all the reviews. I have however focused on Pasha/Dani-Pasha... lol... I know ... surprise surprise....

But I loved Louis as well... obviously he was my second favourite cause he was with the gorgeous Flavia on the show. But to be honest I found that I liked the DD better with Ola...And Louis/Ola looked gorgeous together specially while waiting for the result James did a somersault and looked at Louis challengingly and Louis in response made to hold Ola tighter and closer to him... ... And Louis is so straight face/laid back in delivering his oneliners... ....the crowd was rightly mental for him...He is indeed an adorable boy...And I can see him doing quite well in showbiz if thats what he wants... the only thing I am not sure of is his hair.... ... hey ho but thats just me...
The general banter between everyone was really good...special mention to Tuffers...

If anyone is still undecided about going I would recommend its worth it...
Pashulty is offline   Reply With Quote