View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 10:54
The Prumeister
Forum Member

It's nonsense that 'he knew how she lived her life" is being used to relate to something that's happening now. KP's behaviour with moving in men is being put onto PA, and the excuse - that he knew what she was like. I don't think he would have touched her with a bargepole if he could have seen into their future. That isn't making him out to be a saint at all.
Why should he not criticise her moving in men? Because he knew what she was like? No, it doesn't make sense, that's why I eye-rolled.

I'm talking about how she was at the time they met. A glorified stripper with squillions of kiss and tells behind her. Someone whose 'books' were littered with exposes of past lovers and their 'acorns'. If he'd had an ounce of sense at the time he would have run a mile - nothing to do with seeing into the future.

I do agree that he has every right to criticise her actions now as it will be deeply affecting their kids - but it does make me chuckle when people paint PA as whiter than white. Lest we forget, one of his exes is Mel B - hardly a shrinking violet either
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote