View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 12:29
Stuart_h
Forum Member

I feel the TV product is a distraction from another product they are going to introduce.. unless the TV solution is so very different to what we currently have. Samsung etc have been in such a rush to try and saturate the market with every obvious form of smart tv.

Before the iPod was launched.. We're there rumours or leaks, not until just before.
Before the iPhone was launched.. We're there rumours or leaks, not until just before.
Before the iPad was launched.. We're there rumours or leaks, not until just before.

With all of these there was very little rumors before hand.. Only a few weeks before for the iSlate if I remember rightly.

Yes updated specs for new iPhones and iPads get leaked but that is because they ramp up production for these items before launch.. Where as new products they wait until near launch day or after! The iPad mini was an example leaks galore because it was already in production, I guess they didn't care as it wasn't relvolutionary and they needed to up supply before Christmas..

Apple could indeed spring a completely new product on us if they delay production like they used to and nobody would see it coming. I hope they do so.
is it as easy to sneak new products out these days ? so many leaks - both intentional and accidental.
Stuart_h is offline   Reply With Quote