View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 14:38
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

If Cathy has given him permission to do whatever he does on a Thursday night it's really nobody's business but theirs, so why is it bothering you so much? Who is the 'Jewish family ' he doesn't want to upset? MB isn't Jewish and AFAIK neither is Cathy. In my experience Jewish people don't seem as bothered by homosexuality as non-Jewish ones and take it in their stride.

All this ranting of yours really sounds as if he may have knocked you back at one time and you're bullying him to come out. It's really nothing to do with anyone - including you - if he comes out or if he doesn't.
With all due respect Saltydog, MB encouraged the truth be told in his radio programme late last year but is not truthful himself.
He knows where the money is coming from - the middle aged ladies - and doesn't want to upset the apple cart.
I disagree with you regarding being a role model. There is homophobia even in showbiz and by coming out he would be setting a fantastic example to young people out there who are still being bullied and threatened and feel suicidal.
MB owes it and he really should come out and be truthful and help others rather than being selfish.
It's hardly a secret that he is actively (passively) as gay as Christmas in the West End. Ps - sorry to disappoint you but MB hasn't 'knocked me back'.
Daughterqueen is offline   Reply With Quote