View Single Post
Old 26-01-2013, 10:09
Bus Stop2012
Inactive Member

Out of curiosity, for those who question the validity of the claims based on lack of evidence, how do you feel about other people who have similar accusations and are found guilty at trial by the same thing, mainly witness testimony and not necessarily any physical evidence, if the victim may have showered after being raped for instance and the person claims their innocent? its not very often that such crimes lead to convictions but it has happened.

-----
You've pretty much answered your own question there, as you are referring to cases where the Court has been able to hear all parties and decide which they find the more credible. Exactly what isn't happening here. The complainants that we have heard from, because they have given newspaper and tv interviews, I and many others do not find credible, and I am confident that they would not stand up to scrutiny in a Court. The fact is, they are only making their allegations now that they can't be challenged, and when there is money in it.
I don't know why people find it so hard to believe that in a nation with a population of 50m (or whatever it is), some few hundred are prepared to lie for gain - or because they are mentally challenged. Never heard of crash for cash?