View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 00:44
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Whatever we may think of Dave's domestic situation, this thread is about Helen Flanagan and not about him.
Indeed - though for me, what's been said (and I laid myself open to it) does back up my point about Helen. Because the thing is that me and my parents are perfectly happy with things as they are, regardless of what posters here might think of it. Similiarly, the discussion of Helen's domestic situation and her abilities at housework, or the lack of them, are really no-one's business but hers and her familys, and the fact that they don't follow what other people regard as normal doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them or that Helen and her parents don't find them satisfactory.

What does seem to be causing problems for Helen, however, is the dangerous naivity she has surrounding matters relating to her career. If she seriously wants an acting career, she needs to be far more aware of how to deal with reality television and the tabloid press (don't appear on the former and have as little to do with the latter as possible while remaining courteous is my guess as the best way, but there should be people who know her business that she could take advice from. And definitely no posing in "edgy" photos with guns)
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote