View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013, 20:24
stargazer61
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dirty thirty and proud!
Posts: 46,710
I wonder how many of the cynics on here would turn down a salary of 150,000 a week if it was offered? "No boss, thanks very much for the offer but I'll stick with my 500"!

And how many of them would donate it all to a charity, especially when they know there will be people like them ready to jump on a forum and make nasty comments about it?
What nasty comments? have they been removed? I don't see any nasty comments on a few that have been mildly critical or sceptical.

So I shall add to it by saying that the tax situation in France of 75% makes it logical that someone of Beckham's wealth can afford to forego the other 25% and additionally appear altruistic! He benefits and a charity benefits...so it is win, win!
stargazer61 is offline   Reply With Quote