Thread: Jo O'Meara
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46
bookaddict
Forum Member

I do. I thought her to be obviously very fragile and intimidated by Jade and Danielle. I will never understand why she got vilified the most out of those three because I thought it was clear to anyone with eyes that she was in an unfit state to be on the show in the first place.

Like someone else said, if Danielle hadn't got her kit off for the papers right afterwards, and if Jade hadn't become terminally ill I don't think they would have got such an easy ride compared to Jo.

The public are so very phony and fickle.
She's a grown woman not a 5 year old in the playground. Her behaviour was disgusting, as was the behaviour of the others. Lloyd is heinous and Goody's death, whilst tragic, doesn't detract from the fact that she was a deeply unpleasant woman.

O'Meara had a chance to apologise and attempt to atone for her behaviour publicly - and failed to do so. She showed herself to be very unpleasant.

I kind of agree with both of you. I don't believe was strong enough emotionally to be in the house, but I also think she is an unpleasant person.

It is true though that the public can be very fickle as to who gets forgiven and who doesn't. It's simply tragic that Jade died at 27, but that doesn't mean that she was a nice person. To me, Danielle was actually the worst of the three. Jo was unfit emotionally, Jade was too stupid to know better, but Danielle was just a horrible spiteful girl. But hey, she took her top off regularly, so all her sins were forgiven.
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote