View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 17:23
Radiance26
Forum Member

Went to boots today to sample a few new make up products Ive not tried before but found so many of them are out of stock on the fair/pale coloured ones! must be lots of pale girls around my area

I ended up with:

1) Natural collection Lash build mascara - I know its mega cheap but I actually quite like it!
2) 2 x pots of natural collection face powder - again mega cheap but I find it works just as well as the more expensive brands and it was 3 products for a fiver

3) Glow all out luminizing radience face powder from Soap and Glory - never tried this before but it looks quite nice, a slight shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, S&G make up on 3 for 2 at the moment so thought I would give this a go as I wanted the next 2 products!

4) Show good face foundation and primer from Soap and Glory - Trying out the fairest of them all shade as Ive read so many good reviews on this

5) Kick ass concealer from Soap and Glory - I'm struggling to find a really good concealer for my horrible under eye circles and I'm hoping this is as good as what people are saying it is!
Radiance26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.