View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:02
J-J
Forum Member

I dont think i can class myself as a 'gamer' any more

I have been really in to gaming for as long as i can remember, Nes, Snes, Gameboy, Megadrive, Saturn, Playstation, N64, PS2, 360, WII I have loved them all, but to be honest i played them all for hours and hours up until the end of my PS2, i love my 360 and i think it is a great machine but I have loads of games unfinished for it where i have started them got maybe 3/4 way through then not had time to play them and just left them.

I think its mainly the fact that i work and i have a family etc so not so much time to game, but in the nights when I could stick my 360 on, I end up just watching TV or something of Love film.

This is the first year i haven't bothered to buy FIFA! I used to buy both PES and FIFA (give up on PES a few years ago), but this year just could not see the point in getting FIFA, fed up of just paying for minor tweaks.

But I have pre ordered GTA5 (gutted its not out sooner) really hoping that will get me back in to gaming, hated GTA4 thought it was very poor but that led me to pick up Saints Row 2 which i loved and played that for months even after completing.
J-J is offline   Reply With Quote