Thread: BF3 Rank
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 15:24
Tal'shiar
Forum Member

It's a good game at times, i say this because i did quite like it for about a fortnight.

But most of the time i found myself stuck in 30 minute matches, and unless i was on Noshar Canals, there were times i searched for almost 10 mins before i found someone to shoot. BF3 fans will say that's a rare thing, and that i'm not playing the game correctly. But that's the usual excuse. It's a game where you search for the majority of your time. The camping is pretty bad too.

There are destructible environments, but it's pretty weak sauce.

It might be for you though. Maybe you should check it out. Millions (?) of fans will disagree wholeheartedly with my comments.
Perhaps because you really are playing it wrong. If you want lots of kills and action, go onto a smaller map, or a more action gametype (like deathmatch)

I got 400 kills in 30 mins on Metro once, and it wasnt very hard to do so. Nos is also good for the same thing.

I dont know why people stick to 12 man games on huge maps and complain about the lack of action. The game is pretty awesome, and it caters to many modes.

Unless of course if you were on one of the consoles, in which case, shame.
Tal'shiar is offline   Reply With Quote