View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 18:18
Harr123
Forum Member

Well maybe they have already donated too . You or I don't know that!. You don't have to give to comic relief it isn't mandatory so can't see why you are moaning. They are 5 young lads who are in a very lucky positon and I think they appreciate that and at least they are not going round beating up old ladies . There are plenty of stories about the rotten youth of today soi am quite happy to read happy stories for a change
Yes, I know they're not beating up old ladies, but I don't think they or any of these talent show products are exactly the best role models for young people today, because at the end of the day they are a manufactured boy band who at the end of the day are in it mostly for the fame and money, and that gives off a message that being rich and famous makes you a better person, which it clearly doesn't. I know you don't have to give to CR, but it's a good cause which is very worth supporting (even if the standard of comedy on Red Nose Night is questionable) I just find it very hypocritical when multi-millionaire celebs come on to tell us so, when at the end of the day, if they could give a fraction of their total wealth to these charities, they could improve the African children's lives AND maintain their lavish lifestyles all in one!
Harr123 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote