View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 21:29
lexi22
Inactive Member

Obviously a lot of KP haters on this thread! Sad really for most of you as imo you get a laugh or kick out of bullying her (even if she doesn't see it, it's still a form of bullying). You don't know her personally and she is impulsive and make mistakes with her choice of exes, but is a good mother and will always be there for her kids and support them. IMO some on here have got friendly through having a laugh at her expense and now can't move on cos you've only her to run down in common. The irony is, it's you ppl that are keeping her more relevant. sad!
Some people do seem to actually hate her, it's true (I have to wipe the spittle from my screen after reading some posts on here), but why should what she does not be discussed and criticised? It's not as if people are going out of their way to look for reasons to have a go at her, after all, since she serves it all up in gory technicolour on an attention-seeking plate. Even KP herself sounds like she's embarrassed by this recent marriage and is reduced to trying to laugh her way out of it.

I feel quite sad for her that she never seems to learn from her mistakes but as long as she continues as she is, the ridicule/criticism will continue.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote