View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:14
JamieHT
Forum Member

The best thing about the new series was seeing the legends return for three of the episodes. It almost brought tears to my eyes, some still looked incredible (Lightening, Scorpio, Hunter, Trojan), but seeing people like Cobra let themselves go so much was a bit sad.

I would love to meet them all. I met Rio and Trojan before and they were so nice. I looked up to all of them, and ever since I saw this thread, I have been rewatching and I can see why I loved it so much.

If they ever did it again, it won't be the same as the original, as the new one showed. The best thing is if they have new gladiators but the originals were there as coaches/referees/managers. I want to see them back on my screen! We see Jet all the time on BB BOTS, and we have seen Hunter on Celebrity Juice and they are still great. It would be great to see what ALL of them have been up to.

My fave female glads were Lightening, Jet and Rio. Males were Trojan, Wolf, Hunter and Cobra.
I don't agree with your penultimate paragraph! It could easily work a lot better than the Sky series as I stated above. It needs the arena setting, and the right choice of Gladiators.
JamieHT is offline   Reply With Quote