View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 22:53
TORPIDO 1
Forum Member

Firstly there is evidence to show that ITVs audience share is falling. Look at the graph below. BBC1 over the past 4 years has stayed constant. ITV is falling at what looks like a slightly accelerating rate.

http://www.barb.co.uk/viewing/trend-...mit=View+graph

Secondly you are not making much sense. If the BBCs alleged "crisis" is negligible, as you state, then how can it be a "crisis".

I certainly wouldnt call ITVs continuing trend of loss of audience share negligible.
there is a crisis not maybe in overall terms like there isnt with itv but in specific programmes like animal antics which has vanished without trace :- www.tvguide.co.uk/Animal_Antics cant ge ti og to blue sorry so cut and paste into browser please do the same with ... metro.co.uk/2012/01/04/david-jasons-the-royal-bodyguard...showing how bad the ratings are for this show were and these are 2 of many so i do have a point so why does nobody see it and allow my threads to stand on their own we live in a country with free speech and my free speech is being restricted in thisd way - i have a point but the board is unfairly treating me unlike people such a samuel w whose itv diatripe is allowed to continue unchecked please shwo balnce and dont be so qucik to lock threads please thanks, cheers.