View Single Post
Old 13-02-2013, 20:15
Nigel Goodwin
Forum Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Derbyshire
Posts: 39,816
That looks like an adapter I got when I bought my Samsung LED TV which is used to convert a SCART lead to a special socket on the TV due to the lack of depth available to plug in a normal SCART plug if wall mounting.
That's EXACTLY what it is
Nigel Goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote