View Single Post
Old 15-02-2013, 21:10
attackmusic
Forum Member

I'm a straight married female, but my equally straight partner (like a lot of straight men ) likes woman-on-woman fantasy stuff. I've often wondered what it is about men that makes them like that (or, rather, not find it 'repellent'!) whereas myself, and most other straight women I know, really don't care for two men 'doing it'!
I am a bisexual female and I find two women together hot, but not two men together. I don't know why! It doesn't bother me though. There are women who find two men kissing a turn on, but most of them don't. Who knows why it is

I think the word repellent is problematic. Obviously most men aren't going to like the idea of two men kissing, but to say they find it repellent or disgusting is a bit much imo. I used to be friends with a lesbian who said two men kissing was repulsive. I stopped being friends with her because that is homophobic and hypocritical. Obviously she wasn't attracted to men but to say you are disgusted by something is not the same as being a bit uncomfortable
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote