View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013, 11:24
SolarSail
Forum Member

Marthaa, it was uncomfortable, thank goodness for the calm and the humour of Katie, Ben and Paul, didn't you just love how they cracked up over breakfast at Helen's, they seemed like they were having a really good time.

She banged on how her place had so many stars continually, yet the other guests found it less than clean....
She was so nasty that it stayed in my mind and of course she had my picture, that didnt go down well with me
Quite a revelation wasn't it, do as I say not do as I do.

You didn't bin the picture did you?

They aren't too young to be taught proper behaviour
That's all there is to it really.

We took our two to restaurants, cinemas, theatres, and on long journeys from a very early age and never had any problems.
We taught them what was expected, what's appropriate and how you conduct yourself.

When they were in a park or a playground they could run free, when they were in a confined space they didn't do anything to upset or interfere with anyone else's enjoyment of what they were doing.

It's only considerate towards other people, but most of all we wouldn't have been able to stand it ourselves.

We had friends visit the other weekend and when they'd gone we were relieved and a bit worn out to start on all the cleaning up after their little boy, who'd exhausted us