Thread: The Daily Pwice
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2013, 00:12
cazzz
Forum Member

Katie and her fans like to promote the succesful business woman label but where is the proof. I strongly suspect she owes her success to the people behind the scenes. No way does KP write the novels, the life stories or the sun exclusives, she can't string two words together unless they are "I do". As for designing, well just look at her, she looks like she needs a good wash. Victoria Beckham wears her own designs and looks good in them, you can see why people would want them, but KP, no chance
yup I agree with you, it seems she was overlooked by the BBC for the new series of Dragons Den

She might try and look respectable by calling herself a "business woman" but the other stuff she does to promote herself shows her for what she is. I run my own business like a lot of other women (I don't make the money she does) but I don't sell every part of my life to make money either and promote the stuff I manufacture. If she was really that serious and had some good products which people wanted then she wouldn't have to sell stories etc.