View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 11:59
Inactive Member

I know this is Liverpool, but just wanted to paste this to allow others outside Liverpool (fan-wise) the chance to view this and get in their thoughts.

I can't help but think that to quite a degree, I feel at a low ebb and that our season is finished and not really having anything to play for.

I supported Liverpool since the mid 1980s so one could argue the point of me being a glory hunter, but like many others, have gone through the rough and the smooth.

Maybe this particular season isn't as bad as the following:

1993/94 - Souness's final season

1998/99 - The worst and Roy Evans' final season as Gerrard Houllier takes sole control

2003/04 - Houllier's final season - remember BBC Radio 5 live on a Sunday for a fair few rings being inundated with callers of Liverpool fans that desperately wanted Houllier out.

2009/10 - Rafa's final season - from a club challenging for the title in the previous season, to a landslide

2010/11 - Roy Hodgson - crashing out to Northampton in the League cup was a real low ebb for Liverpool

OK, we may still finish in the top 6, but will this season join the above list???
Aztec23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.