View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 16:33
Zack06
Forum Member

I like Alex's singing, however I dislike how sloppy she has managed things. I also like all black artists to do well in the public eye. However I do dislike you. I dislike the way you are towards other female artists doing better than she is and I also dislike how some of you behave on twitter with the rudeness. Maybe some of the fans and they way they act at times contribute to the hate she gets.

Though the dramatics that occur on here ever other day does make me

Always sad that the black females artists always end up with hoodish fraction of their fanbase, it's off putting and the negative connotations that are still attached to black people are highlighted because of this.

Sometimes you need to learn to keep your mouth shut Zack
I knew it was only a matter of time before you started spewing your racist rubbish again. That's why I had to call you out, you obviously don't know much about her career if you think all this was down to her.

The only "hoodish" person around here is you. Who posts in an appreciation thread for an artist they clearly don't care much for as well as hating her fans? Who does that? Honestly I couldn't care what you think about me or my posts, I've heard worse and it's not going to change what I say tbh, so deal with it or ignore it.