View Single Post
Old 24-02-2013, 12:27
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Shes not the best of mothers (due to her live in b/f and hubs) but shes definitely not the worst, she is secure enough to provide for her kids both financially and emotionally due to her healthy bank balance and the fact that her kids have always been surrounded and supported by their own loving family members
She has cared for harvey just as well as the countless mums out there who care for their own special kids, who dont have KP financial advantages or time to turn that advantage into raising awareness or funds for children like harvey as KP has done.
As far as doing this to knock PA off the headlines(or something like that) as one poster stated, yes while I believe Alex was to hit back at PA, once she came to her senses, she realised the best way to hurt PA is to simply via his huge ego, not take the bait and ignore him, just like shes doing now over the stories about her that he and his little mate wootton are cooking up, and he will always hate and compete with her for that reason, even if it means him selling his kids childhood in a show, or using them for headlines everytime she meets someone else instead of acting like any other normal parent would do, and privately go through the legal channels
She provides for her kids financially, but bringing new men into their lives on a regular basis and jaunts abroad for beauty treatments sure as hell isn't providing them with anything emotionally. They may well have their father and grandmother around if she isn't, but that's no substitute for a mother. She has a disabled child - so do many other mothers without the means and money that KP has. I'll save my admiration for them if you don't mind.

And just why did you have to bring Andre into things? This is about Katie Price, not him.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote