View Single Post
Old 25-02-2013, 18:46
nurseysclone
Forum Member

Slightly off the topic of her pregnancy/mothering skills... What exactly is her target demographic these days? I know in the old page 3 days it was blokes, then she moved onto calendars and so on, still blokes... But although I know blokes who were quite happy to look at her then, when she was young and reasonably natural-looking, I don't know anybody who would buy her titty calendar (does she still do those?). Not only doesn't she look human any more, but anybody who wanted to see what she's got, saw it years ago!

So then there were her books () for which the target audience was ?presumably female? And then the pink horsey stuff, presumably aimed at little girls. I think the horsey stuff mostly went into the bargain bin, there was a short-lived hair styling range...

I guess my question is - who exactly is it who's buying her stuff, lining her pockets? (aside from the Sun, Daily Mail & co)
Not sure, Fatsia. But think about what could be next! How about maternity ranges and baby/kid ranges (miniskirts and so much hot pink you'd burn out your retinas looking at them)
nurseysclone is offline   Reply With Quote