View Single Post
Old 26-02-2013, 17:14
jerseyporter
Forum Member

Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

A recent observation on Chris & Rihanna:

More like Sid and Nancy. Both as talentless as each other.

I agree with you - but then I don't whinge about negativity

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more
BIB - can I just say I've got to the age of 45 and never heard that expression for pregnancy until today! It was only because I'd see something about it elsewhere online that I had a clue what you meant! Is that a regional saying? Asking that with genuine curiosity - I've lived in a lot of places in the UK but never heard that before! Up the duff, yes, but never up the stick

At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.
BIB - I think Jamie O'Hara (who is the one really married to Danielle!) might have something to say about that, as would Abby Clancy, presumably (who I believe is married to Peter Crouch?!).

Whilst it's easy to get all the footballers and WAGS mixed up, some are in the news so often you just know who's married to whom without even reading anything them in detail (which I don't, I just glean who's who from various headlines!)
jerseyporter is offline   Reply With Quote