View Single Post
Old 26-02-2013, 17:45
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

Dim Wooden - lol!

NOW mag are soooo OTT with their KP hysteria....look at this link...the journalist is "angry" because KP annouced her pregnancy....erm...in the same month Peter Andre has a birthday! Sniggeringly tenuous.I know their paycheque depends on a keeping alive a war between the two but purlease....praps anger management Jess, huh?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/n...dre-s-birthday.

I read Heat todays...apparently Pete's been confiding in his brother that Emily isn't read to settle down. It's all KP's fault of course. Is Emily's contract nearly up then? Countdown on to 'KP broke up me and Emily' stories I reckon. *sets watch*. Looks again at NOW mag...oh it's already happening!
Firstly,you have my unending admiration for having the balls to admit that you read Heat magazine.For shame.
Whilst there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that PA himself actually complained about her announcement coming in his birthday month (and WHO has a birthday MONTH ffs-most of us just have to settle for one day) it does sound like the PA pa machine is winding itself up for something.
I think you're right that it could only be the forerunner for one of two things.
PA and St Emily will announce their engagement.
PA and St Emily will split,leading to 5,247 magazine articles blaming it on KP accompanied by a set of photos of PA looking wistfully into the distance clutching a stethoscope to his manly chest.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote