View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 18:50
wilehelmas
Forum Member

I used to really like the idea of these two together but if it's drugz-fun, then no.

However, you have to consider that if true, the Stylish one would be, in fact, and adult, with a mind of his own and can freely choose to take what he wants.

I do think he is the one from all that group with the potential of getting out of control fast, hiding the old demons may be too much and rebelling might lead to rehab sooner than later if he doesn't watch it. I'm not a particular fan of the set he knocks round with, I don't think it's that healthy personally.

I know drugs are rife but this was a kid that 2 years ago was at school. I'd hate to see him some washed-up, scened-out druggie after a couple of years. If it's true I hope someone intervenes and gets him out of that situation. It'd be easy to blame anyone else but it's really down to him. The influences around him should be caring for him, not enabling him. If that is what these blinds suggest.
Edited: I feel strongly about drugs, after seeing people I know go downhill so am bang against the notion. BUT I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt on this until someone ever gets busted on a rumour that proves concrete, which this isn't. A lot of it seems to be based on people just not liking the Grimm. That's not good enough for me. I still like them together and there's a strong chance it's all pure gossip-mongering, misinterpretation or not as bad as it seems.

Basically they can still get married. Ignore Jaime Winstone.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote