View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 16:52
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

"I felt sorry for Peter Andre" You have been removed from your magazine flicking duties in supermarkets immediately. Im taking that role back. I tried and successfully managed to wean myself of that dire duty, but you obviously need a break
No way Jose! No-one counts how many donuts are in the box by the time I get back - if I'm removed from donut duty, I'll never be able to sneak an extra donut out of the box! Snooping round the magazines saves me 1.60 in donutteryage!

Nooooooo!!!
You cannot start feeling sorry for a 40year old fame-whoring man baby.

Any time you begin to be afflicted by the urge to have even the slightest sympathy for the abominable orange one,you must stop immediately.
Think of the poor unsuspecting manufacturers of Alka-Seltzer, a perfectly good product forever tainted by association with PA.
Think of the people of Malta who spent years promoting their beautiful island,only to have it's reputation destroyed by the Abominable Ambassador.
But above all Daisy,for god's sake THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!
You're right...you're right. Maybe someone drugged my donuts. Here...Krispy Kreme aren't CAN clients are they??

Why do I feel sorry for him? Because I see a 40 year old man not in charge of his own destiny but instead ruled by a quest for z-listery that's slowly warping his life into something Charlie Brooker would write about. Everyone has always paid much attention to the damage KP did to the marriage, no-one really looks at the damage PA did (the were judicial mumblings that they were equally to blame were they not?). Last week we were reminded of a PA quote whereby he said WTTE of 'I knew my career would be over when my marriage ended' - which is basically just another way of saying 'I married her as a career move'. How depressing. And what a wonderful foundation on with to raise children. The silencing and tossing over the back garden fence of blonde model types while holding hands with the presentable middle class girl for the cameras. I don't think P.A is capable of separating his fame ego and his real life and emotions. Like Warren Beatty said in Madonna's documentary "What point is there existing [off camera]?" And that made me feel sorry for him.

It's ok though -I'll probably be back to normal tomorrow! I'm just rambling now haha
Daisy Bennyboots is offline   Reply With Quote