View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 20:37
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

Yeah, it was a sad day in the chaos household when I admitted that I could no longer work, feed them, do housework etc as I was too, too busy posting the occasional comment about showbiz on a website designed for people to post comments, complete with a forum for people to post about about people in the business called show.

I received a PM the other day from DS demanding that I and all the others like me cease and desist from posting in their Showbiz forum, because they want it to be empty and completely un-used. Really, they do.

Finally, although I can imagine there would be an indelible shame attached to admitting a love of an orange, media-whoring man-baby, that is not an affliction I suffer from. But your concern is touching.
^^Yeah!!
Not sure which I found more offensive to be honest - being accused of harbouring a secret lust for the orange abomination or being called middle-aged.
I'm now going to gaze adoringly at my PA calendar,whilst drinking tea from my PA mug and practising writing Mrs Peter Andre in my PA notebook whilst eating Maltesers and cheesy wotsits.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote