View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 16:03
RuinedGirl
Forum Member

When he first became popular, I didn't particularly like him or his music (and thought his fans were total idiots.) But he always seemed harmless enough.

Recently though, he's turned in to a complete arrogant little ****. Threatening a photographer just proves that. He claims to want privacy and to be left alone, yet he walks around wearing a gas mask (guaranteed to get attention) and being driven around in limos led by motorbikes waving the Canadian flag. Why would you do that if you don't want to be noticed? He could easily walk around in jeans and a t shirt with no fuss or ridiculous stunts, and he probably wouldn't even be recognised. Yet he clearly plays on his celebrity status and wants special treatment when it suits him, but still feels the need to complain when he decides he wants to be left alone.

There are plenty of people just as famous as him who haven't become self obsessed little idiots. To be honest, I can't wait for the day when his deluded little fans realise what a **** he is, and he fades into obscurity and develops an addiction.

Everyone has off days, but he seems to act like a little thug 99% of the time. And there's no excuse for it. I did laugh when he threatened to beat up that photographer (who was 3 times the size of him and could have crushed him with one hand.) I wish his body guards had stepped back instead holding Justin back.. Justin wouldn't have known what to do with himself, and he'd have probably crapped his pants. He only acted like a tough guy because he knew his bouncers would ''hold him back'' and he could threaten the guy (and make himself look tough) whilst knowing he was 100% protected.

Some people want us to believe he's hard done by, and has such a difficult life. Yeah I'll feel very sorry for him when I get up for work at 6 tomorrow morning and go to do my minimum wage job. Poor Justin.
RuinedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote