View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 13:19
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

How much do you bet that Denise will be back with Tim within a month! The whole relationship with this guy was frantic and quite ridiculous. She was engaged in five minutes flat. Amazing how emotionally immature a lot of these celebs are. Denise behaves like a teenager and she is a woman, a mother, in her fifties. Sad really as I like Denise she just goes over the top and seems desperate for attention. Strange as she is a very good looking woman, always has been and yet she seems to feel if she does not make an idiot of herself she will not get any attention! Denise strikes me as a woman who cannot stand to be alone for five minutes!! Everyone else could see where this relationship was going to end, except Denise!!!!
I doubt she'll be back with Tim as he already has a new lady in his life and seems very happy. It must be a nice change to have things quiet in his life after being married to an attention seeking lush.

Yes, these celebs cannot look after themselves yet they want children with each man they hook up with! Hilarious. Surely as Denise is in her late fifties I would have thought the idea of having a baby was out of the question. She has two sons already with Tim, or am I mistaken? I believe the sons stayed with Tim. I guess she was too preoccupied with her new toyboy to worry about her sons. Silly lady, she has so much and yet seem to have no emotional maturity or basic common sense!!
She's 54, mid, not late fifties. The poor lads - especially the teen - must be confused and upset by all this.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote