View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 15:04
Nessun Dorma
Forum Member

Of course you are allowed to make suggestions, just as others will come back and tell you if they think they are a bit wacky!

Ah so your posts were just a bit of fun, a parody. It wasn't clear. Normally you are a very serious poster so it was a little out of character. Perhaps you need to flag it next time with a knowing wink
But I a little confused that you didn't just lap it up. you seemed very ready to believe the same story, but from a reverse perspective. Now that eh story has been presented to you from both sides, la Daily Heil, which is the true story? Is it the evil mother of eleven, running riot and destroying the idyllic English countryside with her demonic brood, or is it the agrieved nutter, making false entries in his dead mother's diary? I suppose, as one of them is on benefits and the other has a dead pensioner mother, I can guess which one you you would be most ready to believe.

Newspapers are a little bit hyperbolic over many of the subjects they cover. I don't think we ever found out how this woman and her family came to be known to the media in the first place. In some instances they contact the media themselves - see some of the strange stories that pop up in the "real life" sections of some of the cheap weekly magazines...
See, people do the strangest things when they involve the Daily Heil.
Nessun Dorma is offline   Reply With Quote