View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:15
Fizgig
Forum Member

She is exaggerating for sure... the paps are not following her so much so she is reduced to tweeting pics in order to sell them.

Who is Kev's ex? Why has he written a book?.. Who is Jaiden and why was he annoyed with Maria and is she the blonde one from TOWIE... thanks.

Words actually fail me at the idea anyone would use a tight belt to disguise their pregnancy.

I was just trying to find the old Frank Skinner interview where she said that (BIB) to make sure I was correct, but ended up watching one of her & PA, think that one might have been zapped.
Kev's ex is Jaiden (according to jaiden) @jaidenofficial of scousewives (I only know this because of these threads), according to Jaiden, who's written a book called diary of a zlist, promising to spill the beans about every zlister on the circuit. Maria Fowler (just googled & she's from TOWIE) seems to have gotten on the wrong side of him & has tweeted
"Maria Fowler‏@MariaFowler
Everyone who is gonna waste thier money on that jaiden scousecranks book.... Don't bother @zlistdiary has tweeted it all RT"
which was a free copy of the book to stop him making any money. Resulting in a foul mouthed twitter rant from him telling her at least he sleeps with footballers for free & threatening litigation, the uploader account has been suspended & looks like some tweets have been deleted.
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote