View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 12:59
asyousay
Forum Member

Didn't he cancel just one show (the second one)?
And the promoter said it was du to the fact that only 60% of the tickets had been sold...
It seems it is a more common practise than we think according to that article I read (though maybe it happens earlier in the process, or JB is currently so high profile with his "screw ups" that anything happening around him is a big deal?). Then again, JB used to sell out all his shows in reccord time according to headlines, so maybe it's big news...

However, I agree with your assesment of his situation: He seems to be going through something (whether crumbling under the pressure or just a bad teenage crisis case, no idea) and his entourage doesn't seem to be dealing with it very well untill now. They need to step up. Of course it's partly JB's fault, but I don't see him wising up up without some outside help...

Maybe it was one show but why wait until the last minute to cancel the show ?

It was for "personal reasons" nothing at all to do with sales . Now I don't mind if people don't believe me but that's the truth . Justin went from London on Sunday to Holland . He did not fly into Portigal until Monday ( if he arrived) yet he was due in on Sunday . He is clearly struggling and his "team" are payed to stop the gossip and make out everything is ok when its clearly not.
asyousay is offline   Reply With Quote