View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 10:42
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Excellent piece by Brian Reade in today's Mirror which sums the Cockney muppet up perfectly.

It's a shame about Ray

Certain people have rallied to Ray Winstone’s defence after he threatened to emigrate due to being “raped” by the taxman.

“I love this country but I’ve had enough of it. I don’t see what we’re being given back,” he said.

Supporters claim he wasn’t moaning about paying too much tax, just that he’d like to see it spent on better roads and hospitals.

Well sorry, guv, but you’ve got previous.

Five years ago he threatened to move because workers like him were simply *subsidising welfare claimants: “You sit on your backside, laze about and claim *benefits or you work your b******s off and pay most of what you earn in tax.”

In other words, there are too many scumbags and not enough people paying taxes, says the man who made a mint playing scumbags and was bankrupt for not paying his taxes.

A Cockney Jack The Lad made good who wants to keep it all, viewing those he left behind, who didn’t get his breaks, as leeches.

Diamond geezer? Nah, just another whining rich man who wants to pay the lowest tax for the highest quality of life.

Well off you pop to Russia, my son, with that other tax-avoiding slaaa-ag Gerard Depardieu.

And don’t let the door slam on the wallet in your arris pocket on the way out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-vicky-1761735
Bankrupt over tax bills - twice.

I could never deal with the paperwork and that's why I went bankrupt twice, in the late Seventies and early Eighties. No shame in it. I got to a stage where there was no light at the end of the tunnel. All I could think about was this debt hanging over my head. People jump off the top of buildings over that sort of thing. I opted to take decisive action and wipe the slate clean. If I knew what I know now, I'd have had the right people looking after my money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...-Winstone.html
In the words of the uber-Cockney - bleedin' 'ipocrite innee?
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote