View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 12:18
katmobile
Forum Member

[quote=cynet;64752512]
What happened?

Daily Star ran an awful story about Gary Holton with regards to his drug addiction and that he was dealing in it as well which was not accurate and put the star into a downward spiral which in my opinion made him take his own life with a morphine overdose mixed with alcohol, very sad indeed. His own mother petitioned the news paper after his death to get them to apologise for there disgusting lying reports about her son, like the nasty newspaper it is they refused, the poor mother suffered in the lost of her son as well as that scum rag being responsible for a witch hunt.

Gary Holton was a actor and singer who died way before his time.
It reminds me of a similar case where The Scum destroyed the original Mark Fowler - a guy who had mental health issues not helped by their lies but because he killed himself as a result of their libels (or at least they didn't help) the paper couldn't be sued. That sad story amongst others that made me realise the tabloid press are kinda evil really - way before Levison inquiry and the relevations about phone hacking a missing girl's moby.
katmobile is offline   Reply With Quote