View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 12:29
bazaar1
Forum Member

I keep seeing the word 'crate', I misinterpreted it for being a bed, and no it's a cage. A fancy word for a cage. Dogs should be brought up without being kept imprisoned. They are lovely clever creatures, and if not it's your fault for bringing it up wrong. My dog is pregnant and at the moment she's leaking everywhere, but I feel tight leaving her in the kitchen (I wouldn't want to stay in there alone, in the dark - it's haunted.) so she lies on a blanket on my bed. She is one of the most behaved and affectionate, cute springers you could meet, everyone loves her. Why on earth you'd want to lock up your dog is beyond me and it's disgusting. Would you lock up your kids in bars?! They aren't birds, they're man's best friend
right so its ok to keep a bird in a cage but not a dog (by your reasoning, not mine, a crate is not a cage if used properly)?

Oh and your kitchen's haunted.

Sorry but any value or relevance that there might of been in your post (and I doubt there was any) or in future posts has been overshadowed by these two idiotic statements.
bazaar1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.