Thread: The Daily Pwice
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 13:09
Badcat
Forum Member

And that is what I've answered .. IT'S GENETIC .. is that clear enough ...Obviously for some that answer won't be accepted because then the finger of blame can't be pointed at Katie.. In my family we have members with Downs and Spina bifida .. Should I point the finger at my mother cos it might of been something she did when pregnant??
Downs Syndrome and Spina Bifada are completely different to what young Harvey has.

Downs syndrome is 100% a genetic issue and they don't know what causes spina bifida.

The condition Harvey has COULD be genetic or MAY be caused by prenatal drink/ drugs issues due to the studies carried out. The doctors may never know. Did you read the article?

So it could be genetic or not.

Am I pointing fingers? No I am not, I just like correct facts to be noted.

As I've stated before. I worry about her horseriding when she has lost babies before. I worry about what her kids might find out about her when they grow up. I worry she doesn't set a good role model for young girls.

I don't give a flying squirrel what she does to herself, provided it doesn't hurt the people she is meant to protect and love (i.e. her kiddies and kiddies to be)