View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 23:02
grahamlthompson
Forum Member

Which part of my post is rubbish? Responsible retailers choose not to sell Homeplugs for the reasons I stated.

http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page22.htm#PLT

Running CAT 5 cable around a room is no more impractical than running aerial, satellite, or phone cables. Is this not better than polluting the ether for your neighbours? It is cheaper and greener too as no additional power is required.

So, I ask again which part of my post is rubbish?
All of it, there are a massive number of these in use. The tiny minority they might cause a problem with is vanishingly small and getting smaller every day.

The technology is supported by all the major companies, recommended by Humax, provided free by BT for users of their Youview service for example.

The main complainers cause significant problems for other users of the RF spectrum in close proximity to other users.

Thankfully in a democracy, the majority prevails

I am going to add a rider to every post mentioning homeplugs in future about the inevitable post from you.

Face it there are millions in use, a tiny tiny minority cause problems, far less than finding a clear WiFi channel when all the close neighbours have WiFi routers.

Running cable is not practical for everyone, neither is wireless.

The technology is 100% legal and licensed, it's time you recognise technology changes, 4G will create far more problems than ever homeplugs will ever do, perhaps you ought to find a new soapbox

Face it you have totally lost the argument,
grahamlthompson is offline   Reply With Quote