View Single Post
Old 24-03-2013, 00:15
quasimoron
Forum Member

There's a transcript of the argument here, so CAN weren't observant enough to get rid of this.

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/2009...ding-argument/
That transcript is very sad.Marriage is about sharing etc not who is cock of the walk.It sad to see two people acting this way and using such verbal viciousness.
He had 3 number 1's in the Uk
Mysterious girl 2004
Feel you-1996
Flava-1996
To number 1 albums

From internet
"He had begun singing from a young age, and began to compose when he was 13 years old. When he was 17, André participated in the Australian TV talent show, New Faces; not only did he win the competition, but he was offered a recording contract on the spot by one of the judges on the show's panel. Two years later he came out with his first hit record in Australia, "Gimme a Little Sign," and the year after that he received a number of awards for outstanding musical achievement and had the highest-selling record of the decade in Australia.
André's single, "Flava," made him the first Australian to have a single debut in the U.K. Singles Chart at No. 1. He followed that with 11 top-ten hits, world-wide, the most successful of which was "Mysterious Girl," which sold over two million copies. His next two singles, "I Feel You" and "Natural" also debuted at No. 1."

PA is a bit naff, cheesy etc I can see why people slate him but he did have a creditable enough pop career back in the day.Not now though, unless he wants to do it for sheer pleasure. I think he simply loves and has a real passion for making music and should gig around small venues and just do that.
He sold his soul the day he joined forces with the Pricey and IMo no "price " was worth it.