View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 12:39
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

I don't understand what exactly Lindsay has done to deserve this constant hounding. There are loads of young people in the USA getting wrecked every day of the week on vodka and hard drugs so why is she picked on? I agree that she does appear to be rather irresponsible but is she really so different to all the other people of her age visiting clubs and having a drink?

If she really is an alchoholic then she will not be cured until she herself desires it. No amount of sending her to jail for a few hours or these fake rehabs will make any difference. Do we really know that she is an alchoholic or a drug addict? Or is she just a social user?

As to her being a criminal drunk driving (and shoplifting) maybe reckless and stupid but she is hardly in the major league here.

I am not defending her silly behaviour but just trying to point out that people are very down on her when there are others doing a lot worse.

She doesn't respect the law! She drives when drunk, she has shoplifted although she is a successful actress, financially secure and very talented. Nobody likes someone who appears to have so much ignoring the law of the land and behaving as though she can get away with anything at any time because of who she is and her money!! Although she has appeared in court countless times, she does not even attempt to change her behaviour.

The judge told her to concentrate on her career and stay out of clubs and discos, stop drinking to excess etc and did Lindsay listen? Nope!! It is always somebody else's fault, never hers??!!!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote